Today I’m celebrating because this day marks the one year anniversary of I Am Not My Pixels!
I started this blog (by writing a short post about my design sprint calendar!) because I wanted to share my UX and design practises with as many people as possible. 45 blog posts later, and I’m proud to say that I’ve had:
- 10k+ unique visits
- Visitors from 100+ countries! Shout out to United Kingdom | United States | France | Canada | Germany | Australia | India | Spain | Netherlands | Russia | Brazil | Sweden | Ireland | Colombia | Italy | Poland | Norway | Belgium | Singapore | Denmark | Portugal | Mexico | New Zealand | Indonesia | Israel | Romania | Thailand | South Africa | Japan | United Arab Emirates | Switzerland | Finland | Czechia | Argentina | Chile | Serbia | Austria | Malaysia | Taiwan | Hong Kong | Ukraine | Hungary | Nigeria | Iran | Philippines | Peru | Bulgaria | Saudi Arabia | Egypt | South Korea | China | Kenya | Pakistan | Malta | Slovenia | Vietnam | Greece | Croatia | Turkey | Belarus | Estonia | Lebanon | Sri Lanka | Luxembourg | Costa Rica | Kuwait | Kazakhstan | Morocco | Venezuela | Guatemala | Jersey | Myanmar | Slovakia | Bangladesh | Cambodia | Qatar | Maldives | Nepal | Puerto Rico | Tanzania | Uganda | Andorra | Armenia | Botswana | Cyprus | Dominican Republic | Ghana | Gibraltar | Jordan | Lithuania | Macedonia | Mauritius | Rwanda | Uruguay | Antigua & Barbuda | Bosnia & Herzegovina | Bolivia | Ethiopia | Georgia | Guernsey | ￼Honduras | ￼Iceland | Jamaica | Mongolia | Oman | Panama | Réunion | El Salvador | Sint Maarten | Mayotte | ￼aaaaaaaand Zambia
- People watching nearly 6000 mins of my UX videos
Best of all, its been absolutely brilliant to connect with so many of you from all over the world, thanks to UX and design. I’ve had so many messages or comments, great email discussions and even Skype calls with many of you, and I hope this continues over the next year. Thank you!
So, because I’m celebrating, I’m running a fun little giveaway on Twitter. For 3 lovely people, I’ll be giving away:
- 1 download of my UX Deliverables Starter Kit, worth $24.99
- 1 download of my Completely Customisable People, worth $12
How to enter:
- Follow me on Twitter @yaellevey
- Tweet a link to a blog post I’ve written – some popular ones are:
- Include my Twitter handle @yaellevey in the tweet so I know you’ve entered
Terms and conditions:
- The giveaway closes on 21st July and 3 winners will be announced via Twitter on Monday 24th July.
- I’ll only be counting people who tweet article links from today until 21st July.
- You can enter multiple times by tweeting different articles.
- This competition is open worldwide 🙂
Best of luck to everyone! 🙂