In honour of my favourite month (but mostly just because!), I’m gifting three of my UX design books, perfect for newbie UXers or those who’d like a refresher on the basics.
Each book is in great condition and are jam packed with useful information on elements of UX like usability, research, information architecture, UX deliverables and planning your UX work.
The books are:
- Don’t Make Me Think, Steve Krug – Amazon link
- A Project Guide to UX Design, Russ Unger and Carolyn Chandler – Amazon link
- The Elements of User Experience, Jesse James Garrett – Amazon link
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this set of three books is:
- Subscribe to this blog by popping your email address into the box on the Subscribe page
- Follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter – follow 1 account for 1 entry or follow both accounts for 3 entries – and send me a private message with the email address you subscribed to the blog with, so I know you’ve completed both steps 🙂
A winner will be drawn randomly on Wednesday 8th March at 1pm GMT. The winner will be announced on social media and I will also message the winner directly.
Good luck! 🙂